Crew Resource Management (CRM) with RocketDNA
Unleash the full potential of your aviation team and elevate their performance with our tailored CRM for RPAS training.
Crew Resource Management (CRM) training is designed to enhance teamwork, communication, and decision-making skills among crew members in aviation operations. The course focuses on optimizing crew coordination and resource utilization to improve safety, efficiency, and performance in flight operations.
- 18 years & older
- Holder of SACAA issued RPL
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Enhanced Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution and Resource Management
- Strengthened Teamwork Abilities
- Error Management and Risk Mitigation
- Heightened Situational Awareness
- Improved Decision-Making Capabilities
- Application of CRM Principles
- Leadership Skills Development
- Safety Culture Promotion
Who is this Course for?
- RPL Initial Pilots
- RPL CRM Refresher Training
- Flight Deck and Cabin Crew
Key Focus Areas
- Task Management
- Error Management and Threat Recognition and Management
- Workload Management
- CRM in Multicultural and Multinational Environments
- Improved Communication
- Enhanced Situational Awareness
- Better Decision Making
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Enhanced Safety
- Risk Mitigation
Interested in improving as a pilot?
Learn from the experts with years of experience in the drone servies industry